Disney will make changes to Disney+ in just shy of a month.
Customers will be able to pay what they are paying now for a version with commercials or pay a little more and receive no commercial interruptions.
The changes go into effect on December 8th.
- Disney+ Basic with ads $7.99 a month
- Disney+ Premium with no ads $10.99 a month
The Disney Bundle (Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+) price plan will also change.
- Disney Bundle Basic-Disney+ & Hulu with ads $9.99
- Disney Bundle Basic Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ with ads $12.99 a month
- Disney Bundle Premium-Disney+, Hulu (no ads) ESPN+ (with ads) $19.99
Do you mind paying a little more for no ads or is it more important to you to pay the least amount possible?