Source: YouTube

Members of Falling in Reverse got burned by pyrotechnics during the band’s set at Sonic Temple over the weekend.

The show was stopped multiple times due to pyro mishaps that caused minor injuries to multiple band members.

The band posted a video message with drummer Luke Holland holding an ice pack to his elbow and guitarist Christian Thompson with bandages on his shoulder.

Frontman Ronnie Radke said, “didn’t expect the fire to get that hot.”

What’s the biggest ‘something just went wrong’ moment you’ve seen at a live show?

More about: