It’s time to get to know our city and explore some of our greatest treasures, the museums, on National Museum Day!
On Saturday, September 21st, we are pleased to participate in the 15th annual @MuseumDay, an initiative by Smithsonian magazine in which participating museums across the country offer free admission to those with a branded ticket. Download tickets here. https://t.co/6arv6GNsmu
— Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory (@SluggerMuseum) September 16, 2019
But Louisville Slugger Museum is not the only one participating on Saturday! Click here for all the details and to print your TICKETS!!!!!!
- Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory
- Kentucky Science Center
- Historic Locust Grove
- Museum of the American Printing House for the Blind
- Culbertson Mansion State Historic Site
- Corydon Capitol State Historic Site
- Lanier Mansion State Historic Site