July 31st you can find us at the Kentucky Castle celebrating Harry Potter’s Birthday…regardless of how old we are.
The Kentucky Castle in Versailles is celebrating that day with a special dinner followed by trivia on their magical rooftop.
The menu has a very heavy “Harry Potter” theme:
- Hufflepuff Mushroom Tart: exotic mushrooms, heirloom tomatoes, fromage blanc
- Gillyweed Salad: ribbon cucumber, seaweed, sesame seed, sesame oil, ginger
- Hogwarts Roast Beef and Gravy: slow roasted beef round, house made brown gravy
- House Cup Chicken: flame grilled bone-in chicken, garlic herb butter, parsley
- Golden Snitch Corn on the Cob: European butter, parmesan, fresh herb
- Dumbledore’s Whole Roasted New Potatoes: estate herbs, parmesan, red pepper flake, garlic
- Half Blood Pumpkin Crisp: pumpkin, cinnamon streusel
You’re invited to join us on Harry Potter’s Birthday with a painting class!https://t.co/3QwBGZiZ1q
.#thekentuckycastle #tkcevents #castle #harrypotter #painting #craft #lexington #kentucky #louisville #indiana #cincinnati #ohio #tennessee #creativity #fun #wednesday pic.twitter.com/liGzB6Yybv
— The Kentucky Castle (@thecastlepost) July 3, 2019
The Kentucky Castle will be hosting two Harry Potter-themed events on July 31, which is the day Hagrid burst into Harry’s hut and said, “Yer a wizard, Harry!” https://t.co/RLR8tZi8iA
— LEX 18 News (@LEX18News) July 16, 2019